iPro Anesthesia is a cloud based, mobile Anesthesia Information Management System (AIMS) designed by practicing Anesthesiologists to automate anesthesia documentation and offer true clinician-driven functionality. It is a comprehensive end-to-end AIMS, which produces a more complete, compliant, and legible anesthesia record.
The addition of iPro Anesthesia will improve documentation, OR efficiency, patient safety, and medication management. It will also help ensure Anesthesiologists adhere to ever-changing compliance and regulatory measures.
In addition, the customizable nature of the system offers the ability to map it to the providers’ desired workflow enhancing the customer experience. Plus, the flexible design allows it to effortlessly fit into any facility size or setting and seamlessly integrate with EHRs and billing companies.
iProcedures was awarded the prestigious 2017 Best in KLAS distinction in the 2017 Best in KLAS: Software and Services report. iProcedures was also included as the top rated vendor in the Anesthesia 2016: A Clinician Take on Anesthesia Information Management Systems. Contact us today to see whatiProcedures can do for you.
Benefits & Features
- Interface capabilities with EHRs and billing companies
- Cloud based Mobile AIMS
- Wirelessly capture data from anesthesia machines / monitors
- Complete, compliant, and legible anesthesia record
- Robust data mining capabilities
- QCDR-ready vendor
- Collect and submit quality metrics (PQRS, MACRA/MIPS)
- Paperless solution including consent forms
- Optimize charge capture with templates and picture documentation
- Traqboard to monitor case status and anesthesiastaff